Dungeons and PEERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Home [ Gregor, Orion ] Empty Home [ Gregor, Orion ]

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:10 pm
He had just finished shining the bulette shield he had forged back in the city. Once a creature that desired to kill them, now a shield that laid on his bedside outside battle. It was a good decision on his part to take the skull, after all, such a fine head need not be wasted in the wilds.

The Paladin stood up from his seat, it was a cold night and his dark armor was the only thing that sheltered him from it. He was supposed to sleep but he decided to maybe take a breather at the deck of the ship. He heard from comrades back then that fresh sea air had the capacity to cool down one's head. As he stepped on the deck, he felt the cool salty breeze greet him. He simply huffed. Gregor did not see the effect.

The ship was mostly empty except for a small boy leaning against the ship's railings.

Orion?

That was his name right?

"You should be asleep, boy." Gregor spoke from behind the young wizard, as he approached the smaller figure. "What are you doing here?"
Allen

Home [ Gregor, Orion ] Empty Re: Home [ Gregor, Orion ]

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:25 pm
Orion had trouble sleeping ever since he woke up on Moonshae Isles. Usually, he would spend his sleepless nights studying or practicing his magic until he passed out. But tonight, he didn't feel like doing anything and was just leaning on the ship's railings, dazing out to the open sea.

"Oh!" Orion said, with a little bit of fire coming out of his mouth, as he turned his head. "Sorry Gregor, I couldn't sleep. How are you?"

Last edited by Allen on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:06 pm
"Fine."

Gregor stood beside the boy, his blue eyes looked at the sea before turning to look down at the other. "If I may ask." He crossed his arms. "Is there something troubling you?"
Allen

Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:14 pm
"Well, I guess I'm just a little bit homesick. I've wanting to go back to Waterdeep or actually Saerloon ever since we got here."

"It's kinda ironic, I left home to go to Waterdeep to learn something more practical. I've learn more in my few weeks here than I have for years. I should happy but no."
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:43 pm
Homesick, huh? At this point, Gregor decided to relax his shoulder and lean on the railings with the boy. Orion was not like the others. He was a child, a child that got caught in a situation he never wanted. There was no point in putting up a strong appearance.

"I see." He looked at the sea beneath them. "It's normal to feel that way. I miss home too."
Allen

Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:59 pm
"I'm sorry." Orion feels a little guilty in bringing up the topic of home. "I don't think it will work, but I can offer you a sleep spell if you are having a hard time falling asleep." Orion sometimes uses this for himself, but he gotten stronger in the past few days that it doesn't work anymore.
SuneChoseMe
SuneChoseMe

Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:29 pm
Gregor shook his head. "No need. I can handle myself."

"You, however, I can sense that you need someone to talk about it. Speak if you have to."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum